Architecture collective Assemble has transformed a former public swimming pool to create a new art centre for Goldsmiths college. The baths were closed to public in 1999. The space now accommodated seven new gallery spaces, a cafe and event space.
St. JOHN is famous for its 'nose to tail' dining which encourages people to eat ‘unusual’ parts of the animal. St. JOHN also have their own bakery and winery and you can just visit for a drink and small bite in the bar (Clerkenwell and Spitalfields).
2 Willow Road designed by Ernő Goldfinger and completed in 1939. It has been managed by the National Trust and is open to the public. Goldfinger lived here with his wife and their children until his death in 1987.
Designed by Wells Coates, the Isokon Building opened in 1934 and was the first apartment block to be built using reinforced concrete.
The Isokon Gallery is open at weekends telling the story of the Isokon building, the pioneering modern apartment block as an experiment in new ways of urban living.
Joe Joiner is a freelance design creative raised and based in East London. Since graduating from Chelsea College of Art & Design, he has built himself a multi-disciplined portfolio that contains a wide variety of clientele, media and approach; with work recently featuring on It's Nice That and Bitique.